|+44 (0) 1460 455002|
Broadreach Recruitment Limited
In line with their ongoing growth, a luxury bespoke British furniture company require an experienced technical furniture designer to join their expanding team.
The company pride themselves upon the high standard of fine furniture that they manufacture and thus require designers with experience in the high end bespoke furniture industry and whom have an understanding of current trends within this.
Candidates will have seasoned experience in utilising CAD software to turn innovative design concepts into accurate technical drawings for furniture manufacture. Strong communication skills are required in liaising with all relevant personal in this process, from interior designers through to the workshop team.
In return, they offer a competitive salary, ongoing support and the opportunity to be a part of a growing business that are spearheading innovation and benchmarking the highest of standards within the luxury bespoke furniture industry.Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications *They are seeking experienced fine furniture designers whom have:
• Relevant experience producing technical drawings with AutoCAD and renders using Solidworks, Sketch Up, cinema 4D and V – Ray
• The ability to sketch when required
• An understanding of proportion, wood, substrates and manufacturing techniques
• Experience in the luxury bespoke furniture industry
• An understanding of the furniture manufacture process