|+44 (0) 1460 455002|
Broadreach Recruitment Limited
Broom Trading Estate
Our client is a highly respected, award-winning contemporary furniture brand, designing, manufacturing and selling its own ranges for home and commercial use. Clients include multi national companies, British icons, architects, office and workspace interiors and luxury hotels around the world. They work with some of the world’s most renowned designers to produce furniture of an exceptionally high standard in terms of design and quality whilst keeping our footprint as light as possible.
They are an established team of dynamic professionals working in a fast paced, stimulating environment in fabulous, architect designed, custom built offices and production facilities set in one of the most scenic rural locations you could imagine.
Our client is looking for an experienced CAD technician / draughtsperson to join their design team. This role will focus on working on exciting and challenging projects and new products.
Your role will include:
You need experience in:
You need to be:
· Super organised, with an ability to multi task and prioritise
· Dynamic, highly motivated and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Reliable, committed and able to work independently
· Professional, friendly and able to work well within a team
· Eager and enthusiastic, pro-active with a can do attitude and hands on approach
· Knowledgeable about furniture construction
· A first class communicator, both verbal and written
· Highly skilled in IT
You will be part of a dynamic, highly-motivated, growing team of individuals working within one of the most highly respected British design brands with an open, progressive and forward looking attitude. You will be working in a stunning, rural environment with fabulous views over rolling countryside in a large, light, bright, beautifully designed, open office workspace. You will have access to a fun social calendar and private healthcare.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com. Candidates should also submit a portfolio of relevant work in a pdf document.